Cacao Nibs (Criollo)
Cacao Nibs are from Cacao Seeds, and are made by peeling and breaking the cacao seeds. In fact cacao nibs are the middle thing prior to chocolate. There are two types of cacao nibs. One is from roasted cacao beans, and the other is from raw caco beans. Our cacao nibs are RAW and ORGANIC.
Our cacao nibs are of Creole variety, and from Peru. Creole variety is called “The Queen of Cacao” as it produces the highest grade beans. Creole cacao is an ancient variety, non-hybrid, produces “fine and flavor” beans, are the scarcest, most expensive and the most highly regarded for their complex flavour and aroma. Only a fraction of world cocoa production comes from Creole trees, as they are delicate, low producers and susceptible to certain disease.
Why are Cacao Nibs (Criollo) good for you?
It's a natural energy boost and perfect snack without added sugar.
Coco contains chromium an important mineral for stabilising blood, it's a great source of flavanols, powerful antioxidants and contains healthy monounsaturated fats.
How to use Cacao Nibs (Criollo)?
Eat a handful whenever you want to feel energized and happy. Goes well in trail mix, especially with Goji Berries.
Benefits of Cacao Nibs (Criollo)
- Energy Boost: Cocoa nibs contain a substance called theobromine, a central nervous system stimulant that has a similar, though less powerful, stimulating effect as caffeine. It may give you a healthy energy boost if you’re feeling low during the day.
- Mood Elevators: Cocoa contains tryptophan, an essential amino acid required for the production of the neurotransmitter serotonin. Enhanced serotonin levels can quell anxiety and enhance mood. Eating cocoa also helps to release endorphins, the body’s natural opiates. Endorphins are what give runners that natural high. Eating cocoa can have a similar effect and may explain why some people become self proclaimed chocoholics.
- PMS Symptoms: Magnesium deficiency is known to aggravate the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. Forty percent of women admit to chocolate cravings. This may be the body’s attempt to obtain sufficient magnesium levels. Since cocoa nibs are a natural snack without added sugar, they may be a healthier way to satisfy monthly chocolate cravings.
- Appetite Control: Coco contains chromium an important mineral for stabilizing blood sugar and reducing appetite.
- Improve Circulation: Cocoa is a great source of flavanols, powerful antioxidants that play an important role in circulation. Flavanols help to prevent clogged arteries by helping to stop fatty acids from oxidizing in the bloodstream. Flavanols also help make blood platelets less sticky, which reduces the risk of blood clots, heart attacks and strokes.
- Improve Cholesterol Levels. Cocoa contains healthy monounsaturated fats. The same fats found in olive oil. These healthy fats have been shown to raise good cholesterol (HDL) levels.
Organic Raw Cacao Nibs
Barley grass Powder (China)
One of the earliest cultivated foods on the planet, apparently eaten by gladiators for strength and stamina.
We source globally and directly from the farmers!
We build direct relationships with farmers in all the regions where we source our products where we both benefit from a family like relationshi cherishing sincere, hard working and fair relationship. We work with local authorities to build grower knowledge, promote productive partnerships and support initiatives which encourage organic production. Our customers benefit from having supplier with direct and honest relationship with farmers as they can be assured they only buy best quality products.View our services
We passionatley serve our customers making it easy for them as a »one stop supplier« of wide asortment of quality products so customers don't need to spend their time arranging orders with several suppliers to fulfill their requirements.About us