Chia seeds “black”
Chia is an edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia hispanica, grown in Mexico dating back to Mayan and Aztec cultures. “Chia” means strength, and folklore has it that these cultures used the tiny black and white seeds as an energy booster.
Why are Chia seeds “black” good for you?
Chia seeds are a concentrated food containing healthy omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, antioxidants, and calcium.
Chia seeds are an unprocessed, whole-grain food that can be absorbed by the body as seeds (unlike flaxseeds). One ounce (about 2 tablespoons) contains 139 calories, 4 grams of protein, 9 grams fat, 12 grams carbohydrates and 11 grams of fiber, plus vitamins and minerals.
How to use Chia seeds “black”?
The mild, nutty flavor of chia seeds makes them easy to add to foods and beverages. They are most often sprinkled on cereal, sauces, vegetables, rice dishes, or yogurt or mixed into drinks and baked goods. They can also be mixed with water and made into a gel.
Benefits of Chia seeds “black”
- Help weight loss. Chia seeds are popular for weight loss. They reduce food cravings by preventing some of the food that you eat from getting absorbed into your system. This blockage of calorie absorption makes them a great diet helper.
- Feel fuller faster: They can also help your diet by making you feel full. This is because they absorb 10 times their weight in water, forming a bulky gel.
- Hydration for athletes: They are also great for athletes because the “chia gel” can hydrate the body.
- Reduce your blood pressure: There’s evidence to suggest they can reduce blood pressure.
- Omega-3: They are the richest plant source of Omega-3 (the vital fats that protect against inflammation—such as arthritis—and heart disease). In fact, they contain more Omega-3 than salmon!
- Benefits for diabetes: Because chia seeds slow down how fast our bodies convert carbohydrates into simple sugars, studies indicate they can control blood sugar. This leads scientists to believe chia seeds may have great benefits for diabetics.
- They are easier to digest than flax seeds, and don’t need to be ground up.
Raw chia seeds black
Barley grass Powder (China)
One of the earliest cultivated foods on the planet, apparently eaten by gladiators for strength and stamina.
This amazing green powder has the ability to provide the body with a complete source of protein and most all of the body’s amino acid needs.
Coconut Palm Sugar
Is a low glycemic non-fructose sweetener that is the perfect alternative to agave syrup, stevia and cane sugar.
Ayurvedic herb that will thicken hair and prevent hair loss. Works as a nerve tonic, digestive aid and in promoting optimal brain function.
We source globally and directly from the farmers!
We build direct relationships with farmers in all the regions where we source our products where we both benefit from a family like relationshi cherishing sincere, hard working and fair relationship. We work with local authorities to build grower knowledge, promote productive partnerships and support initiatives which encourage organic production. Our customers benefit from having supplier with direct and honest relationship with farmers as they can be assured they only buy best quality products.View our services
We passionatley serve our customers making it easy for them as a »one stop supplier« of wide asortment of quality products so customers don't need to spend their time arranging orders with several suppliers to fulfill their requirements.About us