White mulberry is an herb. The powdered leaves are most commonly used for medicine. The fruit can be used for food, either raw or cooked.
Why are White Mulberries good for you?
White mulberry is often tried in order to help treat diabetes. It is also tried for treating high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, the common cold and its symptoms, muscle and joint pain such as from arthritis, constipation, dizziness, ringing in the ears, hair loss, and premature graying.
How to use White Mulberries?
Mulberries represents a healthy alternative to candy and they can be eaten raw as a dessert. You can add them to oatmeal or cereal, pancakes, cookies, drinks …
Benefits of White Mulberries
- Strengthens Eyesight: Regular consumption of mulberry will help strengthen your eyesight
- Hair growth and gray hair: Mulberry juice when applied directly on the head is suppose to help blacken your gray hair and promotes healthy growth
- Cancer: Mulberry is rich in resveratol that is believed to help prevent cancer
- Immune System: High in Vitamin C and flavonoids, it is a natural booster for flu and other minor ailments. Mulberry also helps with your gastric problems and with chronic hepatitis.
- Mulberry as a Brain tonic: With its high content of choline, mulberry is a good brain tonic which helps with your memory
- Source of protein: Mulberry is one of the very few fruits with protein, which helps with muscle building.
- Arthritic pain: With its anti inflammatory properties, it helps reliefs arthritic pain
- Diabetes: The flavonoids in mulberry assists in controlling the sharp rise of blood sugar
- Post Pregnancy: Eating mulberry after childbirth, is good to bring back energy and health.
- Cholesterol: Eating mulberry on a regular basis will keep your cholesterol level low. It will also strengthen your liver and kidney.
- Constipation: Mulberry, with its high fiber content, will help treat constipation.
- Hypertension: Help contains hypertension.
- Enhances appetite: Regular consumption of mulberry will improve the digestive and assimilating function and hence will enhance the appetite level.
- Calms the nerves: Nutritional content of the berry will help enhance the blood and indirectly calms the nerves.
Organic raw white mullberies
This amazing green powder has the ability to provide the body with a complete source of protein and most all of the body’s amino acid needs.
Coconut Palm Sugar
Is a low glycemic non-fructose sweetener that is the perfect alternative to agave syrup, stevia and cane sugar.
Barley grass Powder (China)
One of the earliest cultivated foods on the planet, apparently eaten by gladiators for strength and stamina.
Ayurvedic herb that will thicken hair and prevent hair loss. Works as a nerve tonic, digestive aid and in promoting optimal brain function.
We source globally and directly from the farmers!
We build direct relationships with farmers in all the regions where we source our products where we both benefit from a family like relationshi cherishing sincere, hard working and fair relationship. We work with local authorities to build grower knowledge, promote productive partnerships and support initiatives which encourage organic production. Our customers benefit from having supplier with direct and honest relationship with farmers as they can be assured they only buy best quality products.View our services
We passionatley serve our customers making it easy for them as a »one stop supplier« of wide asortment of quality products so customers don't need to spend their time arranging orders with several suppliers to fulfill their requirements.About us