Cacao Beans Whole (Criollo)
Our cacao powder are of Creole variety, and from Peru. Creole variety is called “The Queen of Cacao” as it produces the highest grade beans. Creole cacao is an ancient variety, non-hybrid, produces “fine and flavor” beans, are the scarcest, most expensive and the most highly regarded for their complex flavour and aroma. Only a fraction of world cocoa production comes from Creole trees, as they are delicate, low producers and susceptible to certain disease.
Why are Cacao Beans Whole good for you?
Jam packed with antioxidants, magnesium and bliss nutrients that can help keep you energized, healthy and happy.
How to use Cacao Beans Whole?
Mix with your favorite smoothie, milkshake or recipe to give it a rich chocolate twist.
Benefits of Cacao Beans Whole
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Organic Raw Cacao Powder may include:
- Contains high levels of antioxidants
- Used for centuries as a mood enhancer
- May be beneficial in lowering bad cholesterol levels
- May be helpful in increasing good cholesterol levels
- May reduce high blood pressure
- May help to dilate blood vessels
- May be effective in reducing the risk of stroke
- Contains high levels of magnesium
- May be effective in helping to reduce stress
- May be beneficial for reducing the risk of stroke
- May be helpful in promoting cardiovascular health
- Contains a wide variety of essential vitamins and minerals
- Traditionally used as a natural aphrodisiac
- May be beneficial in promoting healthy skin
- May be effective in improving blood circulation
- Studies have shown that it contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains antioxidants, which studies have are effective in fighting and lowering free radicals
- May be beneficial for improving digestion
100% Organic Raw Criollo Cacao
This amazing green powder has the ability to provide the body with a complete source of protein and most all of the body’s amino acid needs.
Barley grass Powder (China)
One of the earliest cultivated foods on the planet, apparently eaten by gladiators for strength and stamina.
We source globally and directly from the farmers!
We build direct relationships with farmers in all the regions where we source our products where we both benefit from a family like relationshi cherishing sincere, hard working and fair relationship. We work with local authorities to build grower knowledge, promote productive partnerships and support initiatives which encourage organic production. Our customers benefit from having supplier with direct and honest relationship with farmers as they can be assured they only buy best quality products.View our services
We passionatley serve our customers making it easy for them as a »one stop supplier« of wide asortment of quality products so customers don't need to spend their time arranging orders with several suppliers to fulfill their requirements.About us