The Goji (Go-jee) Berry is one of the most popular superfoods to hit the West, and our Organic Goji Berries bring you the nutritionally dense power of this mighty red berry in a deliciously sweet fruit that taste almost decadent.
Why are Goji Berries good for you?
Goji berries have been revered for more than a thousand years in Chinese medicine, offering health and medicinal benefits like immune system support, antioxidant properties, and allover nutrition that is rarely found in a single source. The Chinese consider the Goji berry to be one of the most important foods in their collection of healing plants and herbs, and this super berry plays a key role in the body’s ability to remain energized, healthy, and disease-free.
How to use Goji Berries?
Eat them straight from the packet as a snack or add an handful to your favorite trail mix, cereal, juice or smoothie. You can also soak them in hot water to make a nutritious tea.
The indigenous mountain people who grow these berries eat them by the handful and say the best way to start the day is with a handful of Gojis. It is recommended to eat at least 10 grams a day, which is approximately a handful. However you can eat as much as you like.
Benefits of Goji Berries
While much research is still being conducted, some of the possible health benefits of our Organic Goji Berries may include:
- High in complete protein
- Contains high levels of antioxidants
- May be effective in promoting longevity and helping to prevent premature aging
- May be helpful in maintaining cardiovascular health
- Helps to increase metabolic activity, which can aid in weight loss
- May help to improve blood circulation
- May be useful in preventing fatigue
- Beneficial for supporting proper kidney and liver functioning
- Beneficial in enhancing the immune system
- Contains compounds that studies show may be helpful in maintaining proper cholesterol levels
- May possess many anti-aging benefits
- May support improved memory and mental clarity
- Helpful in increasing libido and overall energy levels
- Contains compounds that may be useful in combating certain cancers
- Ideal for body building as it may aid in strengthening muscles and bones
- May be useful in treating sexual dysfunction
Organic Goji Berries
Barley grass Powder (China)
One of the earliest cultivated foods on the planet, apparently eaten by gladiators for strength and stamina.
Coconut Palm Sugar
Is a low glycemic non-fructose sweetener that is the perfect alternative to agave syrup, stevia and cane sugar.
This amazing green powder has the ability to provide the body with a complete source of protein and most all of the body’s amino acid needs.
Ayurvedic herb that will thicken hair and prevent hair loss. Works as a nerve tonic, digestive aid and in promoting optimal brain function.
We source globally and directly from the farmers!
We build direct relationships with farmers in all the regions where we source our products where we both benefit from a family like relationshi cherishing sincere, hard working and fair relationship. We work with local authorities to build grower knowledge, promote productive partnerships and support initiatives which encourage organic production. Our customers benefit from having supplier with direct and honest relationship with farmers as they can be assured they only buy best quality products.View our services
We passionatley serve our customers making it easy for them as a »one stop supplier« of wide asortment of quality products so customers don't need to spend their time arranging orders with several suppliers to fulfill their requirements.About us